The first lesson is free, so come along to a class and find out more.
- Subsidised Camps, Events and Seminars
- Official TKD Talk magazine
- The Syllabus Handbook to undertake gradings
- Free downloads of Training DVDs and Theory sheets
- Able to participate in numerous local, national and international tournaments
- First year: $70.00 for individuals or $120 per family.
- Subsequent years: $35.00 single or $70.00 per family.
Hwa Rang Club Training fees
Monthly payments are:
Single individual $50 per month (on a 12 month contract)
Two person family $87.50 per month
Three person family $125.00 per month
Four person family $155.00 per month
(These rates are based on training at two classes per week. If you plan to train 3 or more times, please up grade to a GOLD membership which starts at $65 per month)
Term Training fees
If you are still at school and plan to train during term times only, the fees per term are:
Single Individual $100 per term
Two person family $175 per term
Three person family $240 per term
Four person family $315 per term
Tauranga Intermediate School $50 per term for once per week.
Please make cheques payable to “Hwa Rang TKD Club”
Or direct credit to BNZ 02 0432 0029878 00 with your name as reference.
Casual Training $10.00 per class on a 10 trip concession card. Must be purchased in advance.